Stay up to date with the New Silver Standard. Enjoy the latest SilverToken news, updates, and blog posts.
Latest News and Blog Posts
- June 20, 2020 We have added another vault in New Zealand, so now there are 11 in our global vaulting network. Why this is important, because SilverToken has the only vaulting network that in not central to one vault or one country. This increases safety, easy vault pickup, and ownership of silver outside VAT zones as well as other advantages. Our decentralized token together with our vaulting network is one of a kind.
- June 7, 2020 We are busy around the world. With and the Central Bank and Government creating their currency for their system, the need for Sound Money has never been greater. It is time for you to own assets that hold value.
- April 7, 2020 The SilverToken to Silver Ratio has increased to 1.01386821 oz. of silver per SilverToken. This growth is from transaction fees and will continue to grow as the velocity of transactions from SilverTokens and SilverDollars increases.
- March 13, 2020 The demand for physical silver has increase significantly causing the dealer premium to increased by a factor of 6X as of today, and we foresee this prices increasing more in the future as the banking systems continue to deteriorate.
- January 22, 2020 We have added 2 more vaults in the USA to our private vaulting network (Texas and Delaware). This brings the total number of vaults to ten. These additional vaults will help token holder with redemption and tokenizing in the USA.
- January 2, 2020 We are happy to see that the price of SilverTokens have increased in 2019 by almost 19%. This increase is from the silver spot price increasing, and the velocity based yield from transaction fees. The current SilverToken to Silver Ratio is 1 = 1.0138657792567942 oz. silver. We look forward to an even more exciting 2020. Thank You, from all of us at SilverToken.
- September 20, 2019 SilverDollar SLVD is now listed on IDEX decentralized exchange.
- September 15, 2019 The SilverToken to Silver Ratio has increased to 1.0138657792567942 oz. of silver per SilverToken. This growth is from transaction fees and will continue to grow as the velocity of transactions from SilverTokens and SilverDollars increases.
- August 30, 2019 Central banks have by their own actions shown us that the world is now facing the final phase of destruction of the world economy that Nixon started in August 1971.
- June 30, 2019 Bringing back the "Silver Standard" with SilverDollar is a matter of merging government currency with money that is redeemable for silver. Now we have made this easy by allowing you to exchange your fiat money using PayPal.
- May 30, 2019 The SilverToken Team continues to bring back the "Silver Standard" as SilverToken and SilverDollar make silver better then a great investment, but usable as money. In May we connected to CoinPayment for purchasing SilverDollars SLVD. We are continue to bring sound money back to the world.
- April 30, 2019 The SilverToken Team has been busy - SilverDollar the Digital Money redeemable for Silver is available to purchase with Euro on our purchase portal. We are continue to bring sound money back to the world.
- March 3, 2019 SilverToken and SilverDollar are now on the phone wallet - Trust Wallet - This allow easy use as money.
- February 6, 2019 Latest SilverToken Update Released
- January 10, 2019 The SilverToken Team - SilverToken and SilverDollar Digital Money code is completed to allow for easily converting to each other.
- December 30, 2018 The SilverToken Team - SilverDollar Digital Token is completed and functionality fully tested.
- October 30, 2018 The SilverToken Team Creates - SilverDollar Digital Money Redeemable for Silver
- August 30, 2018 Latest SilverToken Update Released Read More
- July 30, 2018 Latest SilverToken Update Released Read More
- June 27, 2018 Blog Post: "What is Safer than Government Bonds?" Read More
- December 5, 2017 Blog Post: "Do you really want to own dollars?" Read More
- November 21, 2017 Blog Post: "Taking profits in Bitcoin? Here's where to keep them safe." Read More
- November 8, 2017 Blog Post: "Tangible Asset Cryptos: Metals vs Mines" Read More